Logo King’s Day 2018
A special logo was designed for King’s Day 2018 in Groningen. Authorities, organizations and entrepreneurs who organize an activity or event within the scope of King’s Day 2018 are welcome to use it. Besides the logo there are photographs available of members of the Royal House. A few rules apply when using the logo or the photographs.
Use of logo
If you want to use the King’s Day logo you need to ask permission. Please send an e-mail with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the municipality of Groningen: 14 050.
Please mention your name and organization/company in the e-mail, as well as the purpose for which you want to use the logo.
Rules for using the logo
- You can use the logo only in the build-up to and during King’s Day 2018 in Groningen.
- You can use the logo only for activities and events within the scope of King’s Day 2018 in Groningen and for side-events during the weekend around King’s Day 2018.
- You can use the logo for merchandising, but only for products you want to distribute in the build-up to and during King’s Day 2018. Not for structural use.
- The various logo variants are suitable for online use and printing.
- It is not allowed to change the King’s Day logo in any way.
Photographs Royal Family and rules for using them
There are specific rules for using photographs of members of the Dutch Royal House.